There Is A Place
Where you are made to feel like the most important person on earth.
When you are ill, you are made well and when you are happy you are taught to share,
Your questions are listened to and answered, your needs are placed before and first.
Hard work before play becomes a habit and gratitude for everything and everyone is the way,
To live a life of Love, to seek peace and harmony with others, to offer a lending hand in care.
I’ve lived this life as it was taught to me and I am Loved in this world because I was taught to Love,
My memories will always be those of peace, beauty, caring and Love… because of Her.
“Yes, there is a place in this world where that sheltered embrace nurtures, loves and protects me,”
And I am honored to share these thoughts with you, because a mother’s love made me free.
There is a Place… In My Heart
I Love You Mom.
In memory of Agnes Cerkas; my mom, my teacher, my inspiration to live and to Love.
Your Love has forever filled my soul and in witness I am a grateful man.
Agnes R Cerkas (1919-2011)
- All About Mom (fromfittofigure.wordpress.com)
- Love – The Most Powerful Moment in the Universe (cerkas.wordpress.com)
- birthday cake for my forever young mom (bitebymichelle.com)
- Great Mother’s Day Getaway Ideas (epicatravel.com)
- Let’s Talk About Mom, Because We All Have Either Had One, Or Have One (fortheloveoffamily2.wordpress.com)
- “Mom hugs” (alzjourney.com)