Will you be Johnny today?
I want to share a very brief, yet extremely powerful video with you. It is elegantly simple, yet has become a force not only in Marketing and Retailing, but also in every day life for every day people. It’s brilliance comes from its simplicity and sincerity. It speaks to the core of humanity for every human being.
I invite you to watch it now, even if you have seen it before, as it is equally, perhaps more moving and powerful every time it is viewed; as the underlying message settles into your subconscious and caresses your senses, motivating you to reach out and touch the heart of others around you. Perhaps, even those whom you do not know.
So, my question to you now is, “Will you be Johnny today?” My hope is a resounding and positive “Yes!”… and not just today, but every day. Be well!
- Free Blanchard Event – Manager’s Guide to the Emotional Workplace (blogs.cisco.com)
- Most employees performing significantly below their potential – but does anyone care? (leaderchat.org)
- Quote for today 7/19/12 (runonpurpose.com)
- Exploring the Hidden Secrets of Employee Engagement (pt.1) (whyleadnow.com)
- FREE Book Downloads from Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks, Ken Blanchard, Joni Eareckson Tada, and More (frugalinfortworth.com)
- Engagement at work (howictheworld.com)
- Ken Blanchard and Chick-fil-A’s Mark Miller, on What It Takes to Grow as a Leader (eblingroup.com)
- Truly Human Leadership – Everyone Matters (customerthink.com)
- Leadership – What Is It? (troop113.wordpress.com)