Top 10 ways to truly find Yourself
10. Observe their behavior, their words and what is not said
9. Notice their body language when they interact with others
8. Measure how much time they spend listening as opposed to speaking
7. Detect the presence of a smile in their eyes and kindness in their words
6. Watch for respect for others by offering their help if needed
5. Remember how they speak about others when they are not present
4. Monitor the amount of time they invest in their interactions with others
3. Look for the values they express in their communications
2. Listen for the conviction in what they say
1. Pay attention to the compassion of their presence
Then, when you digest and synthesize all this information, consider how you would like to be treated as the ‘other person’ and then make a conscious decision and commitment to mirror and BE that way to others. This is how you find yourself.
Make reflection become reality. You will be absolutely amazed how positively others will begin to respond to you and your presence.