Making a Difference to Restore the Time When Life Meant More
The Days of Yore
Do you often dream of times sublime?
When people shared their last of bread,
And would not stop until all were fed.
Where houses did not need a lock,
Because neighbors would watch around the clock.
About your family, pets, and not the garments you wear.
Nor require your loyalty to the shop,
But rather endeavor your employment never stop.
Assuredly those days we cherish and secure,
Just remember to dream of times sublime,
When God was present and Life was prime.
- Life is on track: Right where I’m meant to be (livinglifeforward.net)
- Ten Things That Restored My Faith in Humanity – The Huffington Post (restoremyfaithinhumanity.net)
- A Better Life After Multiple Lessons (onthebrighterside.net)
- Has God forgotten me? (ispygod.net)
- Restoring a heart of grace (2embracethelight.wordpress.com)
- Experiencing Adversity, Failures, Setbacks and Not Giving Up! (secondchancetolive.wordpress.com)
Posted on January 19, 2013, in Truths, Philosophy, General, Videos, History, Personal Growth, Theology and tagged God, Dream, memories, wonderful life, yesterday, nostalgia, good old days, james stewart, donna reed. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.